Sunday, February 24, 2013

Were did I leave that Q-tip?

     Well that must have been the question going through Casper's mind Saturday morning while I was trying to put my make up on and get ready for work.  Most mornings I sit at my desk and Boo will try to get as close to the light bulb in the lamp as she can just so she can sleep in the warmth of it.
     However this Saturday when it was just Mitchell who was up with me.  I was getting ready and Casper decided that he just wanted to play with the Q-tips that I keep in my makeup bag.  He was not going to give up as you can see.  The little stinker even moved my bag all around on the desk before I made him get off the desk and let me get ready to go to work.  lol..
     Hope you enjoy these pictures of my daughter's crazy little white ball of fur.
Have a wonderful week.
Hugs, Lisa G & Casper Liam too




.

No comments:

Post a Comment