Sunday, January 6, 2013

It's a bird, it's a plane, no it's.....

LOKI !

     Yes, we have a new visitor in our house at the moment.  He is not staying, but for the moment he is going to stay warm and get healthy with us.  We have a walk-in closet in our garage that we are able to heat and has a lot of shelves for a cat to have fun playing in and on.
     Loki has been begging food from us for a couple of months now and just last week he showed up with a big chunk of his tail missing.  We have cleaned it up and given him a warm place to stay until the weather (22 degrees at the moment) gets a little warmer.  
     What we didn't know until two days after Loki showed up hurt is that he has been declawed and neutered.  We know he has a family, but even with putting up posters and asking around no one will claim him.  We have an appointment with our Vet. to see if he has a chip in him and to get his tail taken care of.  It looks bad, and I took a picture of it, but I really don't think you want to see that. lol...
     If he doesn't have a chip and we can't find his original family we will see about getting him a new one to love him.  Jerry loves him already, what with Sunday disappearing over three months ago.  She hasn't been back around for long time and now we don't expect her to.  :O( 
     So guys,  I hope you like my new blog.  Have a great weekend. 
Hugs, Lisa G

     So let me know what you all think of the new blog. 



Who's that CAT?

Could it be.....

It's Loki!  Bad picture as he has stunning blue eyes and the flash just made them all shades of red. 

 
 



2 comments:

  1. RIGHT!!!!!!!! she's not staying. Anybody want to make a bet on that. I know my daughter. Check back this time next week. luv ya Lisa.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehehe, I love your Mom's comment and I tend to agree with her! Loki is beautiful!
    I'm so sorry Sunday hasn't come back, makes me sad!

    ReplyDelete